Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting hangs in rt_sigsuspend

Hi Damien,

> Doesn't it work without the artsddsp?
I hope so. But I never tried it with arts, so I would like to give it a try.
But there is an old SB PCI 64 lying in front of me, which I will use as fallback ;-)
Nice piece of hardware...

> Do you know that using artsddsp can give extremely bad quality for the
> sound in full-duplex?
Arts is a mysterium to me. It seems to be pretty powerful software, but sometimes oversized ;-)

But we are heading to the philosophical level. I also would prefer gnome (it's so much faster), but kde is what my customers and colleagues accept.

So, merci beaucoup pour tout
Uli