Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Audio problems in Gnomemeeting

It appears to be a soundcard driver problem to me. The audio thread of
openh323 wants to read a given lenght of data from the channel, but at
some point it fails, so the transmission is stopped. The fact that it
happens with all codecs tends to prove that fact.

I think of a bug in ALSA. Have you tried with OSS?