[GnomeMeeting-list] Audio problems in Gnomemeeting

Hello,

I'm having problems with Audio stopping after a while when I am talking to
someone with Gnome meeting.  The configuration druid reports audio working
fine (both mic and speakers) and video working fine.  When I start a
connection with someone the audio sends and receives fine for a while.   Then
all of a sudden my side stops transmitting audio (so they can't hear me) but
I can still here the other person.

I have closed all my audio programs so nothing is grabbing the audio as far as
I can tell.

I am using Debian GNU/Linux with alsa for sound the following
packages/versions
I have tried using various codecs (both me and the other party putting them
first and enabling them on our list) including gsm-0.6-10,
speex-narrow-8k,G.711-uLaw-64, G.711-ALaw-64, G.711-uLaw-64, and MS-GSM,

I do have a firewall and nat/ip translation.  However, I've also tried it on
my local network communicating with a netmeeting client where neither of us
had a firewall/ip translation and my audio still stopped transmitting
although I could hear the other side.  I was using MS-GSM and the other side
was using the GSM codec 8k mono.  (the one downloaded from gnomemeeting
siget).

gnome-meeting version 0.96.1-3ul
alsa-source version  0.9.2-3 -> alsa-modules
libopenh323-1.11.7 version 1.11.7-5
libpt-1.4.8 1.4.11-2

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Joel