[GnomeMeeting-list] HELLO!!!

 Dear Sir,

 I am an Administrative Staff of the Federal Ministry
of Petroleum Resources, as I represent a group that is
interested in engaging your service as Manager for
investment purpose, of a large volume of fund.
If this proposal is acceptable to you, please get back
to me, so that I can work out a remuneration for your
participation in the transaction, and also let you
know how I came to select you for this purpose.

Engr.Matete Obi.