Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] how to compile statically the gm ???

Hi zyfeng,

z> I want to compile statically the gm ,but I don't know how to do it .
z> Please tell me which flag will trigger it.

basically that switch is -static..  there was aspirants who wanted to
contribute a faq entry to this, but we never got any.. so if you can
elaborate how to make sure everything is linked in, let us know please

some problem remains although: you still need gconf with the current
version of GM.. there's plans to reduce that also, but it's not yet