Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] documentation

Le jeu 03/04/2003 à 18:10, G. Hauer a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've looked through the web site and I've read the FAQ but I'm still not
> finding any installation/configuration instructions. Are there any? Is
> there any user-level documentation such as a HOWTO?

Hello,

If you look in the FAQ, there is a section called "Software
installation" :
http://www.gnomemeeting.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x101.html

If you mean that you lack an user manual on how to use the software once
installed, then I can tell you that it is a work in progress.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>