Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems building gm-0.96.1 and gm-2003-04-01

Le mer 02/04/2003 à 12:36, niteblade gmx net a écrit :

> In one try the audio i recieved was terribly downsampled and i could not

He was probably using OSS drivers, buggy with full-duplex.

> be heared. (The other side was using a firewall+NAT without access to the
> firewall so that could be the reason for not being heared)
> In the second try I was heared and seen nicely but i didnt get neither
> audio nor video.
> Still looking for someone else...

Perhaps you are firewalled too?
I just launched a reflector now, Ill mail you the URL privately to try.

Never trust ILS people, some of them are there for testing, and they
just hope that it works out-of-the-box, but Linux is not ready yet for
this... (Need to configure firewalls, install ALSA in many cases, ...)