Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problems building gm-0.96.1 and gm-2003-04-01

Le mer 02/04/2003 à 11:05, niteblade gmx net a écrit :

> Unfortunately the pixmaps/inlines.h in that tarball was empty. I took the
> one from the snapshot and it compiled fine.
> Testing is a bit difficult with my friends only having netmeeting and
> gnomemeeting.org being so sluggish that noone can get the MS-GSM codec...

Is it that slow? I don't notice the slowdown from here, but GnomeMeeting
is being slashdotted since yesterday due to the 1st April Fools.

Some people have reported bad quality sound on the Netmeeting side with MS-GSM,
so if you have any report, I'm interested.