Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem

I think that you have mixed the packages from the website and from the
CD which can lead to crashes: the GnomeMeeting on the website is for
Mandrake 9.0. Then you installed OpenH323 and PWLib from the CD which
are for Mandrake 9.0.

Try to uninstall gnomemeeting, openh323 and pwlib and to install them
from the Mandrake 9.1 CD directly. GnomeMeeting 0.96.1 is provided with
Mandrake 9.1.