Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem

Hi,

I downloaded the rpm package and then double clicked on it
and it asked me if I wanted to istall it, I think it also
asked for one of the mandrake CD's to install software
packadges it will need.
After instalation it put a icon on my desktop. and under
Multimedia / Video.

I think that is about it what I did, i am still new to
linux

Thanks