Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gm 0.94.0 does not find my dsp devides

Le mar 24/09/2002 à 19:54, Rafał Kleger-Rudomin a écrit :

> Hello Guys!
>
> I'm answering you in one letter because for some reasons I do not get mails
> from the list (despite I am subscribed). I'm just reading www archive...

Check that your subscribtion options are ok, if your mail is bouncing,
you stay susbscribed but you do not receive mails.

> Julien Puydt asked if I have devfs: no, I have traditional devices.
>
> Fabrice Alphonso adviced me to try link dsp1->dsp0: I tried and it does not work.
> By the way, I looked into pwlib sources and what it does is massive
> polling every file in dev directory trying to find files with proper major,minor
> pair. So simple linking seems to be too simple to cheat pwlib.

That did work if your device was /dev/dsp and if you were using devfs.
That is not the case.

> Finally Damien Sandras told me to try cvs version of pwlib.
> I tried many times to compile all libs myself: pwlib goes well, then I install
> it and I try to compile openh323 which always fails: asnparses says there is
> lot of memory leaks.

You are compiling openh323 with different pwlib versions installed on
the same versions. Beware such conflicts can give problems!!!

> What is strange, I compile both pwlib and openh323 it by building rpm package,
> which has been succesfully built on other machines, so I really do not have
> idea what is wrong...
>
> Anyway, I also suspect that recompiling libs might help.
> So I'll try to ask openh323 people what might be wrong with this @#! #@! asnparser.
> If you have any idea please let me know.

Check that openh323 is not using an old asnparser instead of the new one
that you just compiled.

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien