[GnomeMeeting-list] ILS Server

Hi all,

I'm looking to run an ILS server for an event that I'm invovled it so that
people can register with the ILS server and when they connect to other
people online they know that they are part of the event. Is there a HOWTO
for setting up a ILS Server on Linux that someone can point me to or can
someone give me a bit of direction as to what I need to do.

Regards
Peter

Peter Robinson                               Senior Consultant
Open Systems Support                 peterr opensystems net au
97 Broadway, Nedlands WA 6009
Ph (08) 92848777                             Fax (08) 93869833