[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: help

Thanks for your help. It still gives the same error after
runing bonobo-slay:

reula pacu:~> gnomemeeting &
[1] 5626
reula pacu:~> Avoiding bug in bonobo-activation-server ...
/home/reula/.gtkrc:4: Unable to find include file: "~//.gtkrc.mine"

(gnomemeeting.bin:5631): Gnome-WARNING **: invalid gnome config path
'=/section/key'

It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server installed in a valid
location. Factory mode disabled.

I did read the SUSE README and I did everything indicated there, GNOME2 is
running well. Oscar

On 16 Sep 2002, Damien Sandras wrote:

> Le lun 16/09/2002 à 19:33, Reula, Oscar a écrit :
> >
> > Hi, do you know what does it means (I am runing it in suse8.0, kde)
> >
> > reula pacu:~/C/MaxI> gnomemeeting &
> > [1] 26730
> > reula pacu:~/C/MaxI> Avoiding bug in bonobo-activation-server ...
>
> That's normal, that is because you are running it under KDE.
>
> > /home/reula/.gtkrc:4: Unable to find include file: "~//.gtkrc.mine"
>
> That is not GnomeMeeting related.
>
> > It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server installed in a valid
> > location. Factory mode disabled.
>
> It means that the package didn't install the gnomemeeting.server file in
> the bonobo location. Run bonobo-slay, then check if it works.
> If not, make sure you read the SUSE README in the downloads section.
> If it still do not work, mail us again :)
>

> > ** (process:26734): WARNING **: CORBA_ORB_destroy: ORB still has 2 refs.
> >
> > [1]+  Done                    gnomemeeting
>
> --
>   _
>  (o-      SANDRAS Damien
>  //\
>  v_/_     Check Out Gnome Meeting !
>           http://www.gnomemeeting.org/

  Dr. Oscar Reula
  Profesor Titular,
  FaMAF, Univ. Nac. de Cordoba, 5000 Cordoba, ARGENTINA
  Inv. Independiente, CONICET
  EMAIL: reula fis uncor edu
  PAGE:  http://surubi.fis.uncor.edu/~reula/
  Tel: +54 351 433 4051 Int. 209