[GnomeMeeting-list] Re: help

Le lun 16/09/2002 à 19:33, Reula, Oscar a écrit :

> Hi, do you know what does it means (I am runing it in suse8.0, kde)
>
> reula pacu:~/C/MaxI> gnomemeeting &
> [1] 26730
> reula pacu:~/C/MaxI> Avoiding bug in bonobo-activation-server ...

That's normal, that is because you are running it under KDE.

> /home/reula/.gtkrc:4: Unable to find include file: "~//.gtkrc.mine"

That is not GnomeMeeting related.

> It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server installed in a valid
> location. Factory mode disabled.

It means that the package didn't install the gnomemeeting.server file in
the bonobo location. Run bonobo-slay, then check if it works.
If not, make sure you read the SUSE README in the downloads section.
If it still do not work, mail us again :)

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien