Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Help for Gnomemeeting on Crusoe about trouble shooting

Unfortunately, I have no idea about Crusoe :(

Perhaps you can also try with ohphone provided on www.openh323.org.
If it works with ohphone, then it is a bug in GnomeMeeting and we can
try to fix it.

--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/