[GnomeMeeting-list] Question about NAT

I have just another question about NAT (I swear I have read the FAQ and
browsed the archives, but I have still not fully understod the answers).

I live behind a DSL router, doing NAT, wich does not understand h323;
however, I can redirect any port I need. Supposing I redirected ports
1720, 30000-30010 and 5000-5004 to my machine, could I still use
GnomeMeeting? Using h245-Tunneling, could I send / receive calls to
orher GnomeMeeting users? Will they see / hear me and will I see / hear
them? As NetMeeting does not support tunneling, could I still call them?
Could I see / hear them? And could them see / hear me?

I cannot change the router, it does not understand h323 and I cannot
turn NAT off; I just need to know how far I can get with this setup.

Many thanks,
Edu.