Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] question about xdap ldap ils.seconix.com

> can I add a secound entry block for a secound ils server to the files,
> noteced it's rigged for ils.sconix.com?

Yes. Btw, that ils.seconix.com should actually be &host; (FYI damien).

> will I have to do the same in?
> ils_nm_mod.xml and ils_nm_unreg.xml

Yes if you want more than one ILS server to be updated.

> could <sipaddress>68.145.105.101;</sipaddress> be written also as
> <sipaddress>merkens.ca;</sipaddress>

Well, not even a.b.c.d is legal, currently it has to be a decimal
IP address representation as used by ILS. All the ILS attributes are
strings, rather than typed values. So if you wanted to patch xdap
to support this, you would ideally make this generic by adding an
xml attribute to the element. Such as,
<sipaddress mode="ip">a.b.c.d</sipaddress> or
<sipaddress mode="dns">foo.com</sipaddress>
Although both of those could be done without modification by using
eval, i.e.
<sipaddress eval="y">/usr/local/bin/iptodecimal &decip;</sipaddress>
(if the "eval" functionality is enabled at compile time)

Paul