[GnomeMeeting-list] maximum secure proxy config for opengk
- From: klakier pld org pl (Rafa³ Kleger-Rudomin)
- To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
- Subject: [GnomeMeeting-list] maximum secure proxy config for opengk
- Date: 28 Oct 2002 23:12:29 +0100
I'm trying to convince one admin of masqueraded network to install opengk as proxy.
I'd like to suggest him the simplest and most secure configuration.
What I only need is that some person that is behind this masq-firewall was able
to call me by "calling unregistered endpoint" (I have normal ip number).
So, how to configure gnugk to be maximally secure. i.e.:
- no listen ports open to outer world
- any unnecessary options, status reading etc, disabled
I read manual and I have found some interesting options to try, but maybe
someone has already experience with that?
Rafal Kleger-Rudomin (klakier pld org pl)
] [Thread Prev