[GnomeMeeting-list] maximum secure proxy config for opengk

Hello,

I'm trying to convince one admin of masqueraded network to install opengk as proxy.
I'd like to suggest him the simplest and most secure configuration.

What I only need is that some person that is behind this masq-firewall was able
to call me by "calling unregistered endpoint" (I have normal ip number).

So, how to configure gnugk to be maximally secure. i.e.:
- no listen ports open to outer world
- any unnecessary options, status reading etc, disabled

I read manual and I have found some interesting options to try, but maybe
someone has already experience with that?

Regards,
Rafal

--
Rafal Kleger-Rudomin (klakier pld org pl)