Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: GnomeMeeting-list digest, Vol 1 #380 - 7 msgs

Le lun 30/09/2002 à 16:33, Pascal Duke a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am having problems with my Logitec QuickCam Pro 3000:
>
> 1.When I connect it to my PC running Red Hat Linux 7.3 Professional, the
> sound goes off. When I remove it i.e the camera, the sound comes back.

That is very weird, this is probably a configuration problem, we can't
help about that.

> 2. When I connect my PC (Linux PC, using GnoneMeeting) to a Windows 2000
> Professinonal PC using  Netmeeting (on my home LAN),  I can see somebody ,
> and of course I can't hear anything because of the problem stated above
>  i.e Problem 1). On Windows 2000 Professional machine, they can hear my
> voice, but can't see my picture.

OpenH323 1.9.3 had a bug if fast start is disabled and that produces
that kind of behavior. Enable fast start in the preferences and it will
work.
Also check that video transmission is enabled, that there is no firewall
on Windows 2000 (some users reported there was one), that you are not
using ppp, that your audio drivers are full-duplex, ....