[GnomeMeeting-list] Openh323 bug?

Hello,

This is my first post on this list so I'll shortly introduce myself. My
name is Willem and I use Debian 3.0 on a home built machine based on and
AMD Atlon 1.4 Ghz and an Epox kha+ with a Via KT266a chipset. Since a month
or so I am trying out Gnomemeeting and like it.

I started out with the debian package in the Woody release (0.85) and had
some success. On Matti's advice I upgraded to the version now in Sid
(0.93.1) by tweaking apt a bit. I have the proper pwlib and openh323
versions installed with it but I have a problem:

Gnomemeeting starts up OK and logs me into ils.seconix.com. When I call
myself from another machine using netmeeting, I can answer the call but no
sound and video comes through and the video preview screen freezes. (this
did work with 0.85). Netmeeting has the proper GSM codec installed. After
I end the call, gnomemeeting says that it is ending the call but the timer
keeps running. After a long, long time I get an error window telling me
that gnomemeeting has not been able to disconnect due to a bug in openh323
(1.9.3).

Is this a known problem? In what direction should I look to find a
solution?

Willem