[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting -Could not open audio channel

Title: Gnomemeeting -Could not open audio channel

Hello there,

I have installed SUSE 8.1 and Gnomemeeting 0.94.1 in two PCs.

 I can call the other party and the Video is transmitted. However the audio neither transmitted nor recieved.

My audio driver in both PCs works while playing MP3 files on standalone. But while video conferencing I get error message.

Could not open audio channel for audio transmission (sound card is busy?) Disabling audio transmission.

please help me. I have to fix this problem asap.

thanks

regard
sethu