[GnomeMeeting-list] win2k netmeeting and gnomemeeting

-- hi all

I have one of these 'it must be my own fault'-problems.
When I use gnomemeeting to connect to a win2k netmeeting it open 1 connection
from the w2k machine to gnomemeeting.
The log
23:00:07 Call from Morten Bo Nielsen [192.168.1.23] using Microsoft®
NetMeeting®  3.0
23:00:12 Answering incoming call
23:00:13 Started New Logical Channel...
23:00:13 Sending MS-GSM{sw}
23:00:13 Enabled silence detection for MS-GSM{sw}
23:00:13 Fast start enabled
23:00:13 H.245 Tunnelling disabled
23:00:13 Connected with Morten Bo Nielsen [192.168.1.23] using Microsoft®
NetMeeting®   3.0     181/21324
23:00:13 Started New Logical Channel...
23:00:13 Receiving G.711-uLaw-64k{sw}

I see that it only opens one logical channel, where two is needed. And the FAQ
only covers zero or two channel connections... :-(

I have another linux box with ohphone/openh323, which connect properly with
both gnomemeeting and netmeeting. I conclude that I have installet the
suggested codec properly.

I suspect the local gnomemeeting to have a configuration issue.

Could anyone please give me some help.
morten

E-Mail: morten <mobo mobo dk>
Date: 28-Nov-2002