Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] newbie on gnomemeeting

> This message appears:
> a) when you don't enable registering in the preferences
> b) when your IP changed recently (you'll have to wait 20 min due to IP
> protection)
> Matthias Marks (aka matti on #gnomemeeting)
no in a short time ... and my preferences, I think, with the good
configuration.
If I try with : ils.view.net = it  works !
but when I want to dialog with anybody on this
 LDAP, my message seems correctly sended.
But, NO answer, never !
quid ?
thanks Mathias
Antoine Waché