Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] "gnomemeeting" on Solairs?

Actually, some students had a working GnomeMeeting on Solaris x86 using
OSS a while ago. But there has not much interest in Solaris since then.
The best thing to do is to try and patch, I don't think it should be so
hard (except for the video part).