[GnomeMeeting-list] sharing applications? or just videoconferencing?

My office uses NetMeeting to "share" a view of an application (for
example, a PowerPoint presentation) with other NetMeeting users at several
remote offices at-once (no camera, no sound: just sharing a view of an
application).  Our site is primarily a RedHat shop (80% Linux, 20% NT4.0),
and it would be really nice to access these shared presentations from
native Linux.

The FAQ/What-Is-GnomeMeeting describes GM as a MS-NetMeeting-compatible
video/audio conferencing tool using H323.  I don't know if MS-NetMeeting
is sharing this view using H323, or some other method.  Does anybody know
whether a PC which is using NetMeeting to "share" a view of an
application, can be called from a GnomeMeeting client?

-Bradley Urberg Carlson