Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Can't start with "ToUcam Pro"?

I'm not using RedHat, so I can't help that much.
All what I can say is that if you want to use the internal mic of the
webcam, you have to load the kernel module named 'audio' (modprobe

If you do that, /dev/dsp1 and /dev/mixer1 will be usable as recording
device and mixer in GnomeMeeting.

I don't know how you can do that automatically in RedHat without having
problems with their hardware detection tool.