[GnomeMeeting-list] For which Mandrake Distribution are the packages available for download.

Hi,

I downloaded the Mandrake RPMs and tried to install them on Mandrake 8.2
and Mandrake 9.0. Neither of both worked. When installing on Mandrake
8.2 Gnome2 is missing so I tried Mandrake 9.0.
When installing on Mandrake 9.0 glibc 2.3 is missing, which cannot even
be found on the latest Mandrake Cooker release.

Where do I get this glibc 2.3 and how do I integrate it into my Mandrake
System to run gnomemeeting?

Thanks
Jens.