Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Speex codec for NetMeeting?

Actually the MS-GSM codec that you can download on gnomemeeting.org is
not the Ms-GSM codec. Windows already ships with the MS-GSM codec, but
it is simply hidden. The .exe's purpose is just to "unlock" it.

But I guess that doing a Speex codec addon for Netmeeting is possible
using the Netmeeting Software Development Kit.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org