[GnomeMeeting-list] Speex codec for NetMeeting?

Hi all,

Since there is a little app to download from the GnomeMeeting site
to make the MS-GSM codec work in NetMeeting, it got me thinking that
maybe there is a way to install the Speex codec in NetMeeting as
a third-party codec.  Does anybody know if this is possible or has
done this?  I figure that if I'm asking my friends to run something
to get GSM to work, maybe I could just have them run Speex while I'm
at it.

-Rob