[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnommeeting, netmeeting and NAT firewall

My setup at home has RH 8.0 behind FREESCO 030 (www.freesco.org) firewall. 030
FREESCO has netmeeting module compiled and installed, that works (by peoples'
reports, I gave not tested it with WindoZe, since I don't have one myself)
well with netmeeting. With mod you only need to forward one tcp 1720 port to
have netmeeting working. Does anybody have any idea if it will work for
gnomemeeting? Or should I still forward all the ports? Thank you in advance.