[GnomeMeeting-list] CPIA and GnomeMeeting

First of all you're doing a very good work....

Well,
I got gnomemeeting 0.85 installed on my laptop with
a parallel webcam II but it complains about the color_format

the error:
-------
Error while opening video device /dev/video0, channel 0.
A test image will be transmitted.
Your driver doesn't support the YUV420P format.
Please check your kernel driver documentation to determine which Pallette
is supported. Set it as GnomeMeeting default with: gconftool --set
"apps/gnomemeeting/devices/color_format" YOURPALLETTE --type string
-------

The cpia module is working ok...I can see myself with gqcam software
the cat /proc/cpia/video0 gives me a lot of information about the cam
I also know that the cpia module doesn't support the YUV420P format
but it supports others according to the documentation.

Questions:
-------
Does anyone know what is the default color_format of the cpia module or how
to set it
so that GM can find the video device without problems ?

Does anyone know what is the "color_format YOURPALLETTE" of the cpia module
so that a parallel
webcam can work with the GM ?
-------

Any help is very welcome.