Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting 0.92.1 rpms are available

>> A new release of GnomeMeeting is available.
><-snip->
>And I've made some new rpms for Red Hat 7.3 for people to try out.
>http://razor.hemmet.chalmers.se/gnomemeeting/
>I've updated the spec-file so now all missing files like locale, man and
>gnomemeeting-config-tool are now actually being included in the rpm.
>The only thing I still have to patch is the dependancy on 'gconftool' which
>on RH-systems aren't present. I'm attatching a patch that checks for
>gconftool-2 on a system in configure.in so you get an error message if it
>isn't installed at configure-time and not when you do a 'make install'.
>The rpm's depend on the Gnome-2.0 rpms so get the lastest from ximian, and
>don't forget the latest pwlib and openh323-rpms that you can get from the link
>above as well.

Just a quick question.  If I red-carpet GNOME 2 from Ximian  (I am an
Express customer so that is the fastest way) does it install parrallel
to GNOME 1.4 or 'over top of'?  Some of the GNOME 2 apps are starting to
look real tasty but I use GNOME 1.4 as my desktop nine hours a day and
am a little leary of beta-ing my entire system.