Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Diagnostic tools for audio?

Hi Graham,

GL> Can someone point me to some software that will do this? ie an H323
GL> reflector? It will make it a lot easier to debug this.

you can download the openmcu at openh323.org.. howsoever, if heraclite refuses connection there's 2 possible reasons:
1.) openmcu isn't running on heraclite (it's only started on request)
2.) you're firewalled and will not be able to do any h323-connection at all

--
Regards,
 Kilian