Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and Ximian

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 09:35:53AM -0700, Stephen Smith wrote:
> GM says it is transmitting, NM says that "a video driver wasn't detected".

If it is Netmeeting for XP, check the FAQ, there is something about that.
You can also run with --debug to see what happens, or check the history.
Either the Netmeeting is misconfigured, either you are doing something wrong,
either there is a firewall or NAT in-between.
There is no other possibility.

Anyway, you do not provide enough information to be helped more that what
we already have answered.