Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GM and Ximian

I was using the 0.85 version. Since then I punted and installed the redhat rpm. Now I have a different problem - Netmeeting (windows2000) connects to GM and both sides recognize the connection. However, neither chat nor video shows up on the NM side. The video is displaying on the GM side. GM says it is transmitting video.

I have used video before successfully with NM to NM calls.

sps

Kilian Krause wrote:

the gnome-libs-1.4 should be ok for the 0.85.1 version of GM.. not for the 0.92 ..
i hope you're trying to compile 0.85 (else you know the problem already -> upgrade to gnome2).. the package you most probably need is the -dev package =)