Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Re: Gnomemeeting-list digest, Vol 1 #249 - 7 msgs

I might consider adding such a thing, but I don't know if it is a good
idea. Except installation problems, you already must be able to choose
the sound to play, and that sound should be played on incoming calls.

Let's say that the current way of doing things is the Gnome way, but
that I could add an option "Execute command on incoming calls:".
I don't know if Ill do it though...