[GnomeMeeting-list] Let's ignore trolling and keep rolling :-)

Dear All,

Damien pointed out:

>> 6. Mailinglist isn't very friendly.
>>

>WHAT?
>I spend about an hour every day to answer mails on the mailing list and you
>tell me that I am not friendly... Heh what do you want more?

Absolutely true. I have NEVER seen such a kind email list
as this one, and such a nice developer as Damien answering
each and every question with the nicest attitude.

Just as an example, in IRC with folks of the GM team I even
got help with my camera, which helped me hack a driver
(spca50x.sf.net) and let my camera in.

This is FREE software, take or leave it. There are great
people helping GM get to production stage, doing it in
their spare time. If you don't appreciate their effort,
please dn't discourage them. You may use products by the
monopoly if that makes you happy.

Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH to the GM team, and very
specially to Damien.

Cheers,
-- Leo