Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnome2 port + Windows port

Yay! I can contribute for once! About the MSN thing:

It's done through the same channels as the normal messaging (which has been
reverse-engineered, <plug> and for which I develop the most popular library
around, check it out</plug>). You just exchange messages of a different
content-type, invitations to SIP chat. Yes, you do need to register with a
central server, but the protocol is well-hacked by now :-)

By the way, i'm looking for voice chat capabilities for the MSN library -
could you please give me the run-down on SIP?

Thanks a lot,
Meredydd

PS - if this message doesn't make the list, please could you forward it there!