Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting - netmeeting

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 14:55, Damien Sandras wrote:
> A good start would be to check if it works from GnomeMeeting to
> GnomeMeeting.
> are u behind a firewall at work?
> Can you mail me privately now please? I'll try to help you the best I
> can.

IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!!! (at least at work... ;-))
I think the problem was the size of the video transmission. I check
"small" (which wasn't working back home, but I think I could make it
work) and it worked... I'm so happy !
And then I checked "large"... and it worked too.
I still don't understand why it didn't work at first since I DID NOT DO
ANYTHING.
I'll try back home and let you know.
(still have to do some testing at work to see how it behaves behind
nat/firewall).

Thank you all for your help.

Antoine