Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting - netmeeting

Hi Antoine,

AJ> I tried both version: from 2k and XP. I just don't understand why it's
AJ> not working ...

i just tried with 2k and XP.. the 2k has a sound problem (my laptop does a loopback, but that's another story), but still video is untouched good. under XP i just tested large (CIF) video and it works fine.. in the LAN i get perfect quality with minimum delay..

could you please send the GM-version you were using and the log of the call?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian