Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gconf!

Hi, (sorry, i can neither read nor spell your name :-( )

ะห> So I downloaded the new i586 rpm of 0.85 but when I tried open
ะห> gnomemeeting it gave me an error.
ะห> "Your gconf doen't seem that has been configured correctly" something
ะห> like that.

there was an answer to this question telling that if _all_ gnome packets were installed the problem would be solved.. (personally i don't consider this solving a problem, but at least it works then)

Damien, it seems we have to get this gconf-error either more verbose or to just solve it with some kind of "i-do-set-the-right-permissions"-script =)

at least, if anybody has an answer to this that could make it into the FAQ, i think the counter is now high enough (seems like this is more or less the only problem besides audio :-?)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian