Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] problem with ptlib

Hi all.

On 23 Mar 2002 14:11:32 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

> after having copied the libs and done symlinks in /usr/lib or
> /usr/local/lib

./configure
--with-ptlib-includes=$PWLIBDIR/include/ptlib
--with-ptlib-libs=/usr/local/lib
--with-openh323-libs=/usr/local/lib
--with-openh323-includes=$OPENH323DIR/include

It works ..

So, libssl.so (OpenSSL) is missing on my system!

[...]
checking for /usr/lib/libssl.so... no
configure: error: You need OpenSSL to enjoy GnomeMeeting

Everyone knows, where I can download it?
http://www.openssl.org is offline?!

  martin

--
"Ein Sexsymbol ist ein Ding, und ich hasse es, ein Ding zu sein."
                                                   Marylin Monroe

Desktop ROCK Linux          User: #247799 (http://counter.li.org)