Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Static

Hi Ricardo,

> Tell me how can I help. Sould I just do that in the configure step?

well, the 'ldd gnomemeeting' should show no dependencies, then it's
_static_ =) but as it shows 2-3 pages in my term right now, it'll be
some work to get these libs all in static.. *ggg*

i'm not so sure, what has to be done to get it all static.. but well,
first step is to start compiling gnomemeeting with --enable-static in
configure.. and then to make the gcc do a --static also *g* but
therefore i guess i have to start making all the libs static
first..(more i actually myself don't know yet, but i'm willing to try
until it works - i just can't promise when that'll be *g*)

well, if anybody has an idea of how to 'freeze' out dependencies into a
static binary, i would _VERY_ much apprechiate that =)))

--
Best regards,
 Kilian