Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] openh323proxy

> How do you folks use GM from within a LAN with one dial-up machine
acting as
> a router or proxy.

Newnat patches; but they are difficult to install. There is help on
this
ml about that.

Well, this is what I wanted to do when I was talking about PTSN gateways a few days ago.

I said that Netmeeting had a "gateway" textbox in its configuration menu. I found this functionality using ohphone, it's called "proxy" and is invoked using "-p" option.

I may be too demanding, but could this feature be added in a future release?

Cheers,
JF