Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] openh323proxy

On Mon, 2002-03-18 at 23:08, Dirk Schmidt wrote:
> http://openh323proxy.sourceforge.net
> Did anyone try this out? Will GM "work" with this proxy from a LAN-client to
> another client in the i-net?

I think it should. But that version of OpenH323proxy doesn't compile
with newer libs. You will have to use an unofficial version (I sent the
URL for it in october or november on the mailing list).
Im sorry to tell you that the search feature is broken for Gnome ml's.

> How do you folks use GM from within a LAN with one dial-up machine acting as
> a router or proxy.

Newnat patches; but they are difficult to install. There is help on this
ml about that.