[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with SiS 630...

I'm having a bit of trouble with my sound card and GnomeMeeting. To be
exact, I'm having a bit of trouble with my sound cards and Gnomemeeting!

I have two machines; a laptop with a SiS630 chipset and a desktop with a
CS4281 chipset.

I am having problems with the CS4281 chipset but I can mess about with
that later, I'm more concerned at the moment with getting the Laptop

I have connected my Gnomemeeting on my laptop to my desktop machine
(running Netmeeting for test purposes).

When I try and send audio from Gnomemeeting all I receive in Netmeeting
is 'bumps and clicks', I also don't receive audio sent from Netmeeting.

In the FAQ it says;

"SiS 53x/63x/ALi1533 built in audio: Trident 4DWave: Yes but buggy until
very latest drivers, may still have bugs. Very poor for voice due to
buffer limits."

I am running Redhat 7.2 (2.4.17-10) which supports the sound card OK,
however I have also tried the OSS drivers without any luck. Has anyone
successfully managed to get this card working? Can you furnish me with