Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] compiling on Alpha linux (RH 6.1)?

Checkout the "configure.in" thing, there is a test for the OS in it.
Just modify it (currently it is linux, linux-gnu or freebsd); run
autoconf, rm config.cache, begin configure again, and send me the patch
:)

It should work, but I think that next release will be more robust on
such an architecture. Release should happen on tuesday next week.