Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Color(HUE) jumping.

Perhaps that the YUV420P palette is not supported.
You could also try the latest snapshots with the pwlib patch
that I made, but I don't think it will improve things.
the problem is that all drivers do not comply entirely with the VIdeo4Linux
API, and hints need to be added in PWLib to take that into account.