[GnomeMeeting-list] Color(HUE) jumping.

	Hello, I finally make it working but at the cost of downloading
2002-02-28 CVS, but I have the followin problem, when enavling video
preview I get a jumping HUE in the preview windows. That is one frame
is captured with one HUE (too much red) and the other with other HUE
(too low red). Any idea? I've setted the correct norm (PAL), I think
it have something to do with the 420P mode.

	I'm using an Avermedia TVPhone98 (that is working perfectly
with the same drivers under xawtv).

	Any idea?

	- german

German Gomez Garcia          | Send email with "SEND GPG KEY" as subject
<german piraos com>          | to receive my GnuPG public key.