Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and firewall rules?

On 5 Mar 2002, Damien Sandras wrote:

> If you use H.245 Tunneling, you do not need it.
> But I think that Netmeeting doesn't support Tunneling, so perhaps that
> the module do not support it neither. Im not sure of what happens.

Time for me to get off my *ahem* and give H.245 tunneling a try.  Good
thing I still have the test rig in place.  :-)

Have to wait for it to finish building qt3/kde3.0rc1 though... 512MB of
memory and the build is STILL 280MB into swap....

--

-Jonathan <davis jdhouse org>